The Accounting & Marketing Administrator is a part time position (25 - 30 hours per week) and will be responsible for inputting and exporting data into our CRM systems, accounts receivable, and overall operations assistance. This will include assisting with or coordinating account development campaigns, vendor & partner management, business development, marketing events. The Accounting & Marketing Administrator will work with clients to collect on current and past due invoices. They will provide administrative support to the Finance/Operations department as well as the Marketing & Technology departments including Controller and VP of Business Development, Technology & Marketing.
A qualified candidate should have two-three years’ experience, is a fast learner, with strong computer skills, who is good with numbers, has an accounting and/or marketing background, and pays attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Solutions II’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics), leads, opportunities, accounts, contacts, and campaigns.
- Attend kick-off calls of newly launched campaigns to get campaign details and to ensure that parameters are in place and agreed upon.
- Reporting on progress & status of account development campaigns, both Solutions II or vendor/partner initiated. Answer inquires or provide updates as necessary.
- Updating, adding or closing, CRM opportunities, where needed in order to reflect more accurate forecast for reporting and partnering calls.
- Reporting – Pull various forecast reports from CRM, as needed for partners / partnering calls.
- Maintain marketing event calendar and have weekly calls with Marketing Manager to review.
- Coordinating Events & Conference Sponsorships.
- Booking venue or booth, getting contract signed and submitted, and ensuring that any other additional necessities are arranged.
- Leading or participating in calls with partners to discuss event / conference details.
- Creating internal calendar invites & communicating with Solutions II and partners.
- Managing event registration list and sending out regular updates.
- Provide complete logistical support for events and ensuring all marketing & promotional items needed are onsite. Sending out logistical email to team members that will be onsite for the event to help ensure that all information is on hand and that the event runs smoothly.
- Assistance with funding for events, including gathering contracts and receipts and sending to marketing manager.
- Loading leads from the event / conference into CRM, having calls with team members at the event to record any notes or action items as necessary, and passing any applicable leads to inside sales for prospecting.
- Running and sending out updated reports from CRM on post event updates, where necessary.
- Ordering marketing material including Solutions II logoed items for giveaways at direction of management team.
- Perform all accounts receivable duties, including but not limited to, creating invoices, emailing/mailing invoices, contacting clients for past due invoices, etc.
- Perform everyday office functions, including but not limited to, fielding phone calls, filing, greeting visitors, etc.
- Input expenses for executives.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
2-3 years’ experience or Bachelor’s degree
Required Skills & Expectations
The Accounting & Marketing Administrator reports to the Controller with a dotted line to the VP of Business Development, Technology & Marketing. After orientation, the Accounting & Marketing Administrator will be given day to day direction from the Sr. Executive Admin and VP of Business Development, Technology & Marketing but is expected to perform duties and responsibilities independently within a reasonable time frame. This position requires analytical skills as financial entry and exporting is an essential element to this position.
- High Integrity
- Passionate Learner
- Takes pride in doing quality work
- Attention to Detail
- Digital Marketing Background/experience
- Accounting/Financial Background/experience
- Administrative Background/experience
- Sense of Urgency
- Flexible Schedule
- Good Prioritization Skills
- Fast Pace Multi Tasker
- Can work independently with little oversight
- Excellent writing & communication skills
If you are looking for a great opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!