Client Services Associate is responsible for managing assigned clients acting as primary point of contact and provide oversight to ensure client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Manage client relationships with minimal supervision.
- Ensure project management oversight of on-boarding new clients.
- Work internally and with the client to resolve business and technical service related issues.
- Create Contract Change Orders to support client requested changes.
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors’ deliverables and work output in support of overall project.
- Ensure contractual obligations and compliance are met.
- Monitor customer SLA performance and assist with vendor management of suppliers / subcontractors in support of project.
- Create monthly and weekly customer facing reports with program / project status.
- Manage and track all open issues / system deficiencies and historical project records.
- Assist with monthly invoice questions / reconciliation as requested by the client.
- Work closely as a customer advocate to help the customer reach their goals.
- Create and manage a customer “Run Book” and Operational Information for each assigned client. Facilitate technical support case review calls with each client.
- Successfully use internal relationships to maintain and grow revenue opportunities. Maximize revenue by offering additional service offerings.
- Available on a 24x7 basis to manage client escalations, routine and emergency maintenance and incident management.
- Ability to build and maintain solid internal and external working relationships.
- Exercises strong judgment in solving problems.
- 2-4 year's experience in a customer support related role.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, negotiation abilities, and knowledge of project management techniques.
If you are looking for a great opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!