We are seeking sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. Successful applicants possess a reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning. Under limited direction, a Desert West Account Executive prospects and closes targeted accounts against established competition to meet and exceed assigned quota. A Desert West Account Executive establishes and promotes relationships at all levels of the client organization - including departmental technical resources up to and including business owners such as General Managers in the case of Gaming. In addition, the Account Executive will be expected to develop relationships with senior IT executives including CIO’s, CISO’s and IT Directors. Using solution selling skills, a Desert & Gaming Account Executive assesses client requirements and applies this knowledge within a team environment to match solutions to clients' business challenges. In addition, an Account Executive also drives account strategies and coordinates team-selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Managing multiple clients and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication is also a requirement. It is expected that an Account Executive achieve referenceable client satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
- Take lead position on Desert & Gaming accounts as directed which results in Revenue and Gross Profit growth.
- Have an in depth understanding of the technology marketplace including procurement processes, roles and responsibilities and IT solutions which bring value to the Client.
- Understand the uniqueness of various account types including public sector (government), commercial businesses and the hospitality/gaming industry.
- Conduct 10-15 sales calls per week with a corresponding meeting recap letter describing next steps.
- Build and manage ongoing, long-term customer relationships.
- Conduct in-person and remote meetings with clients and partners.
- Communicate value to maximize the profitability of every sale.
- Perform lead generation and opportunity qualification within client accounts which results in new Solutions II Clients.
- Work with assigned personnel including Architects, Partners and other team members to develop technology strategy for opportunities.
- Create and present client proposals.
- Attain and exceed expected levels of quarterly and yearly assigned goals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in core products, solutions and services.
- Effectively manage territory coverage and maintain positive partner and client relationships.
- Manage CRM system with opportunities and accurate contact information.
- Maintain an accurate forecast which is equal or greater than 3 times quarterly quota.
- Coordinate with Deal Desk on deal registration and special pricing
- Submit product configuration requests.
- Preparation of internal order documentation.
- Work with Desert & Gaming Partner representatives to develop new Client relationships.
- Provide coverage for other Account Executives as needed.
- Participate in development and management of consistent digital marketing including, blogs, whitepapers, invitations to events, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
5 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Skills & Expectations
The Desert & Gaming Account Executive position reports to the Director of Sales, Desert & Gaming and is responsible for supporting the sales activities within the territory. The Desert & Gaming Account Executive will have an assigned quota and will be expected to exceed those goals on a quarterly basis. This will include administrative functions and collaboration with other account executives to improve the efficiency of the operation as well as client facing activities.
- Self-motivation and a hunger to take ownership for personal success.
- A “will-do” attitude: The willingness to work a problem through completion and to ask for help when needed as opposed to waiting to be asked.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and telephone) skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- Prior demonstrated record of achievement in sales or technology related position required.
- Knowledge of the following markets:
- Public Sector (Federal, State and Local Government)
- Commercial Business
- Hospitality and Gaming
- Organizational time management skills required.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Computer literacy required; knowledge Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Willingness to spend at least one hour per week focused on increasing industry knowledge.
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM.
- Some travel may be required.
If you are looking for a great opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com!