Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) consolidates log source event data from thousands of devices, endpoints, and applications distributed throughout a network. The data is a combination of Security Event Management (SEM) and Security Information Management (SIM).
The data provided by SEIM gives analysts the ability to evaluate all security-related data from a single point of view. This single viewpoint makes it easier for security analysts to identify patterns or trends that could indicate potential threats.
Discover Threats and Prioritize Security Incidents
The security analysts at Solutions II can perform immediate normalization and correlation activities on raw event data to distinguish real threats from false positives. Solutions II SIEM Services can also connect system vulnerabilities with event and network data to prioritize security incidents.
Solutions II SIEM Services give organizations:
- Near real-time visibility for threat detection and prioritization.
- Comprehensive surveillance throughout the entire IT infrastructure.
- Alerts to focus investigations on an actionable list of suspected incidents.
- More effective threat management while producing detailed data access and user activity reports.
- The ability to confirm compliance requirements with detailed reports on data access and user activity
- SEIM Services can help you prioritize and manage potential threats to your security and provide detailed reports to confirm compliance.