The Client Services Manager is an essential member of the Managed Services Team, working closely with the Client Account Manager and Managed Services Engineers in delivering a world-class Client experience. He or she is responsible for day-to-day management of client relationships and all contractual obligations. The Client Services Manager must be able to build and maintain solid internal and external relationships as well as demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Strong communication skills and excellent problem solving abilities are a must. The Client Services Manager reports to the VP of Services.
Additionally, the Client Services Manager will:
- Act as the primary point of contact to our managed services clients and provide oversight to ensure client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Manage client relationships with minimal supervision.
- Ensure project management oversight of on-boarding new clients.
- Work internally and with the client to resolve business and technical service related issues.
- Create Contract Change Orders to support client requested changes.
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors’ deliverables and work output in support of the overall project.
- Ensure contractual obligations and compliance are met.
- Monitor client SLA performance and assist with vendor management of suppliers/subcontractors in support of the project.
- Create monthly and weekly client facing reports with program/project status.
- Manage and track all open issues/system deficiencies and historical project records.
- Assist with monthly invoice questions/reconciliation as requested by the client.
- Work closely as a client advocate to help the client reach their goals.
- Create and manage a client “Run Book” and Operational Information for each assigned client. Facilitate technical support case review calls with each client.
- Successfully use internal relationships to maintain and grow revenue opportunities. Maximize revenue by offering additional service offerings.
- Available on a 24x7 basis to manage client escalations, routine and emergency maintenance and incident management.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 4 to 5 years of customer/client service experience
- Some technical understanding or background, enough to communicate to the client and engineers (not at the engineering level)
- Ability to communicate effectively, present to client senior leaders and internal management
Skills & Expectations
A qualified candidate should demonstrate excellent client service skills, negotiation abilities, and knowledge of project management techniques. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are a must, which includes a high level of attention to detail. Some travel will be required to present Client Business Reviews.
- Intelligent, high Integrity, honest and loyal
- Passionate Learner
- Takes pride in doing quality work
- Attention to Detail
- Sense of Urgency
- Fast Pace Multi-Tasker
- Can work independently with little oversight or supervision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Interested?? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org