The Manager of Professional Services (PS) is responsible for the management of the Professional Services organization including the PMO organization, reporting to the VP of Services. The Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the PS organization, accountable for the successful implementation of Solutions-II services projects, driving customer satisfaction and retention while maintaining effective utilization levels. The Manager is expected to deliver an industry leading customer experience, support the sales cycle, identify new revenue/services opportunities and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform in a management position in developing and implementing operational policies, goals and performance standards/metrics.
- Manage and mentor internal professional services, PMO and sub-contractors’ staff. Assigning staff to services related projects as needed
- Ensure adherence to best practice implementation processes while continuously working to improve PS methodologies
- Manage business forecasting, overseeing capacity planning and resource management for the organization including all sub-contractors
- Assign work to maximize the professional services staff utilization, revenue and gross profit goals
- Develop, review and approve customer contracts, services proposals and SOW’s
- Accountable for professional services customer satisfaction, ensuring customer value through efficient service delivery
- Analyzes external business environment to anticipate trends and determine strategy. Works cross-functionally within the business to identify issues and opportunities to improve the overall business.
- Develops and provides detailed monthly/quarterly reporting to management as assigned
- Build and manage strong long-term contractor, client and vendor relationships
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of managing an IT Services organization
- Previous experience with project management teams
- Familiarity with Autotask or other PSA systems
- Approximately 10% travel is required
Skills & Expectations
A qualified candidate should have the following desired skill sets:
- Financial and organizational experience running an organization
- Strong project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical and judgment skills.
- Quality, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Positive Attitude and Excellent Client-Facing Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Abilities
- Organized and Self Confident
- Comfortable working Independently but Collaborating when needed
- Strong Sense of Ownership
- Executes with a Sense of Urgency
- Thirst for Knowledge
Interested?? Email your resume to email@example.com