*** This position has been filled. Please feel free to apply for one of our other open positions. Thank you!
The Office Administrator will be responsible for overall operations assistance with an emphasis in accounting. This will include assisting our Controller with bank deposits, cash posting, insurance certifications, etc. The Office Administrator will work with clients to collect on current and past due invoices. The Office Administrator will work closely with all finance/operations staff providing the team with administrative support. The Office Administrator will report to the Controller.
A qualified candidate should have 2-3 years of experience, is a fast learner, with strong computer skills, who is good with numbers, has an accounting background, and pays attention to detail.
- Perform all accounts receivable duties, including but not limited to, creating invoices, emailing/mailing invoices, contacting clients for past due invoices, etc.
- Depositing and posting all receivables, including but not limited to, check deposits, credit card payments, ACH payments, etc.
- Managing and assigning all background verification checks.
- Managing and requesting all insurance certifications.
- Input expenses for executives and verify all employee’s expenses.
- Assist with coordinating Events & Conferences and collecting/tracking sponsorships.
- Booking venue or booth, getting contract signed and submitted, and ensuring that any other additional necessities are arranged.
- Perform everyday office functions, including but not limited to, fielding phone calls, filing, greeting visitors, checking mail, shipping, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
2-3 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree
Required Skills & Expectations
The Office Administrator reports to the Controller. After orientation, the Office Administrator will be given day-to-day direction from the Sr. Executive Admin but is expected to perform duties and responsibilities independently within a reasonable time frame. This position requires analytical skills as financial entry and exporting is an essential element to this position.
- High Integrity
- Passionate Learner
- Takes Pride in Doing Quality Work
- Attention to Detail
- Accounting/Financial Background/Experience
- Administrative Background/Experience
- Sense of Urgency
- Flexible Schedule
- Good Prioritization Skills
- Fast Pace Multi-Tasker
- Work Independently with Little Oversight
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
If you are looking for a great opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!