The Project Coordinator position works within the Project Management Office to facilitate all project administration tasks. This includes partnering with all organizations within Solutions II to manage scoping for engagements, statement of work processing, and project setup within the time and financial management systems. The project coordinator is also responsible for ensuring the accurate tracking and reporting of all documentation through the project lifecycle. In addition, he/she is responsible for maintenance on active projects within the time management system. The project coordinator will be expected to be detailed oriented, dependable, communicate effectively and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Use company software tools to enter services projects, resource time entry setup, and create purchase orders.
- Coordination of all delivery activities for small projects.
- Anticipates and identifies issues and risks inhibiting the attainment of project goals; develops and implements corrective actions as necessary.
- Tracks active services on status, milestone attainment, project financials and billing.
- Conducts scoping calls with technical resources to set expectations, solicit requirements, and drive the creation of a scope, assumptions and pricing.
- Responsible for soliciting sign-off on all project documentation required prior to approval from a customer.
- Meets with the PMO Team and other organizations on a regular basis to review opportunities and statuses.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT, project coordination or finance role.
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, MS Project and SharePoint.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
- Experience working in a direct customer environment.
SKILLS & EXPECTATIONS
A qualified candidate should have the following desired skillsets:
- Ability to thrive in a geographically diverse, high-pressure and dynamic work environment.
- Able to gain familiarity with new technologies quickly and effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to manage numerous assignments at once, ensure focus on detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Must be able to drive assignments to completion and ensure deliverables are completed by their respective assignees.
- Experience assembling, reviewing, and critiquing documentation including Statements of Work, Project Statuses, and Invoices.
- Familiarity with various contract types (Fixed Fee, Time & Materials, etc.).
- Highly organized and efficient.
Don't wait! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org