We are seeking an over-achiever with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. Successful applicants possess a reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning. Under limited direction, as an Inside Sales Lead (MGR) prospecting and closing targeted accounts against established competition to meet and exceed assigned quota. In addition, the Inside Sales Rep will be expected to develop relationships with vendors and senior IT executives including CIO’s, CISO’s and IT Directors. In addition, an Inside Sales Rep also drives account strategies and coordinates team-selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Managing multiple clients and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication is also a requirement. It is expected that an Inside Sales lead (MGR) achieve referenceable client satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
Inside Sales Lead (MGR) Role:
- Design, implement and execute a sales opportunity program and measured disciplined practice.
- Hire, train and develop inside opportunity resources.
- Exceed quarterly and annual client opportunity goals.
- Provide a clear focus on client engagement and lead development that results in profitable sales opportunities.
- Strong communication to all team members and coordinating opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales Management and Outside Sales Executives from deal identification/creation through deal order hand-off.
- Identify, Manage, and track all identified opportunities and generate reports on progress as requested by management.
- Work with sales order operations and account executives to ensure that complete order documents and accurate orders are submitted and entered the VBS system.
- A Focus on maintaining and updating the CRM system.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contracting and quotation systems.
- Maintain all required certifications.
- Effectively manage territory coverage and maintain positive partner and client relationships.
- Attend weekly coordination meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
2 - 5 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Skills & Expectations
The Inside Sales lead (MGR) Rep position reports to the Vice President of Sales and is responsible for supporting the sales activities within the territory through lead & opportunity development. The Inside Sales Rep will have assigned Metrics and/or Quotas and will be expected to meet/exceed them on a quarterly basis. This will include administrative functions and collaboration with other account executives to improve the efficiency of operation as well as client development and client-facing activities.
- Self-motivation and a hunger to take ownership for personal success.
- Confidence & demonstrated desire to “build” a best-in-class sales opportunity development program
- A “will-do” attitude: The willingness to work a problem through completion and proactively ask for help when needed.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and telephone) skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team structure.
- Prior demonstrated record of achievement in inside sales or product technology related position required.
- Knowledge of the following markets:
- Public Sector (Federal, State and Local Government)
- Commercial Business
- Organizational time management skills required.
- Ability to learn and retain product-specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Computer literacy required; knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Willingness to spend at least one hour per week focused on increasing industry knowledge.
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM
If interested, please send your resume to info@Solutions-ii.com.