Solutions-II has enjoyed remarkable growth and success over the recent years. This success can be accelerated with the right person who will help create a new group – achieving a new mission. We are looking for a visionary leader who thrives on teamwork and building force-multipliers within their team and the broader organization.
Solutions-II is looking for a high energy, experienced and dynamic Sale Development Representative to build, provide and execute a Sales Development Model. This role will be responsible for creating, hiring, and servicing in-bound sales and out-bound sales related opportunities with a focus on leveraging current in-bound sales models and engaging and qualifying prospects. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and can effectively transform the current sales model for the Company.
Solutions-II's growth and success has been fueled in large part through a top-performing sales organization and a proprietary framework “Adaptable Data Center®” that helps clients leverage information technology to achieve their desired business outcomes.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) Role:
- Work with Solutions-II Leadership to define and blueprint a Sales Development Model that is achievable and will accelerate growth and profitability
- Build, hire and collaborate in the new Sales Development Model to build quality pipeline for the broader sales organization
- Using the new Sales Development Model; respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage prospects, and current clients to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities, and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the sales and sales operations teams
- Leverage Partner Relationships (vendors/distributors) to define and achieve mutual goals
- Work closely with Marketing and the Senior Leadership team to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement, social platforms, webinars, roundtables, conferences, and CRM etc.
- Schedule appointments, demos and other related lead progression needs
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone, email etc.
- Act as the subject matter expert on our Security, Managed Services and Adaptable Data Center® Framework product offerings/solutions
- Focus and deliver on continuous improvement of the Model, the underlying processes, and the talent
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA/BS Degree and 2-3 Years of Relevant Experience OR 4-5 Years of Relevant Experience
Required Skills and Expectations
- The SDR position reports to the Vice President of Sales
- An insatiable motivation to learn and teach
- The ability to collaborate across the company leadership to create a vision combined with the ability to communicate that vision and drive your organization to achieve that vision
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Microsoft Dynamics, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Twitter, Microsoft Office, and associated tools
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by Solutions-II
- Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving goals from assigned territory and/or set of accounts and/or identified solutions
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Self-motivation and a hunger to take ownership for personal success.
- A “will-do” attitude: The willingness to work a problem through completion and proactively ask for help when needed.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and telephone) skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- Prior demonstrated record of achievement in sales or technology related position required.
- Organizational time management skills required.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Computer literacy required; knowledge Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Willingness to spend at least one hour per week focused on increasing industry knowledge.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Our compensation package for full-time employees, includes a competitive base salary, monthly internet & cell phone allowance uncapped commission and a comprehensive benefits package which includes the possibility of attending our annual Presidents Club recognition trip and a paid 1-month sabbatical every 5 years of employment.
Base Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
Annual On-Target Earnings: $80,000 - $110,000
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org